- The Great Mosque, previously a crusader cathedral of St. Mary
- The Teynol Mosque built in 1336, Mamluk example of military architecture
- The Tower of the Lions at Al Mina
- The crusader castle of St.Gilles started in 1100 AD and built upon and enlarged by the Mamluks and later by the Turks
- Mamluk Turkish baths that are still open for business as usual.
- Bsharreh, the birthplace and resting place of the Lebanese literary prophet,Gibran Khalil Gibran.
Ehden, a beautiful mountainous town and summer resort famous for its restaurants serving the best kebbeh (a delicious meaty dish) in Lebanon.
Qornat Al Sawda An easy ascent from the Cedars to the highest point in Lebanon.